BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Pregnant bride




I realised this is probably going to be the last time in my life that I'll ever be able to fit into my wedding dress again, so I finally got some bridal portraits done! Since I loved all our wedding photos that Tiffany took, I asked her to do my bridal ones too...
We went to Gilcrease, a museum and park just outside of Tulsa, and spent a couple hours taking pictures and chuckling that I was pregnant for my bridal protraits! Here are a few of my favourites.... Thanks Tiff!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!
You must be the reason health care costs are so high with all those ultrasounds! :-)

Esther Crouch said...

Well, there's this doctor & med student I know who want to ultrasound me, like, every day between now and my due date - I can't help it! :)

Alecia said...

You look Amazing!!!