BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Maternity portraits





Here are some of my fun maternity pictures :)

Tiffany took these; she and one of her photographer friends Nikki did my pictures a couple weeks ago. I have about half of them back - these are a couple of my favourites!



















I love the way this one turned out; I quasi-stole the idea from one of my friend's engagement photos (though she wasn't prego in hers so it looked a little different...!) Thanks Megan :)








I had a dream a couple nights ago that Mark and I decided to do a 'trial run' of giving birth - which for some reason ended up becoming the actual birth (surprise surprise!) rather than just a practice run! It made me chuckle when I woke up ... but also made me really look forward to getting to meet this baby in 7 or 8 weeks!






So far I haven't had any total strangers come up and rub my belly, which I have been warned several times will start to happen at some point ... but what I do find odd is strangers making predictions about the gender! So far the general consensus of the American public is that we're having a boy - I guess they will just have to wait another month and a half to find out if they were all right!

0 comments: