BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 8, 2014

38 & 2 ... and counting!





As I approached my due dates for Anna and Levi, we painted my belly according to the nearest holiday and took some fun maternity pictures.  (And when I say 'we', I mostly mean my sister-in-law Tiffany and I.  Mark graciously participates in any family photo shoots I ask him to, but is just a little less thrilled by the opportunity to create seasonal belly portraits than I am.)

I don't know whether I'll make it all the way to the 17th, but this baby is our St Paddy's pot of gold :)  Our artistic friend Rachel came over yesterday morning and we got the paints out, and here is the end result!

(Our SLR is acting up right now and having trouble focusing, which is making me a little crazy but there you go.)




















1 comments:

KMT said...

Love seeing the photos! You look awesome!!!! Can't wait to see pics of that baby :)